This is the roadmap for the TurnServer project.
This list is non-exhaustive so if you have features you think to be really interresting for TurnServer we can add it here. As an open-source project, you are welcome to participate in TurnServer for every kind of work (development, website, documentation, ...). So if you are interrested, please contact the community on the mailing-lists.
Planned in next TurnServer release (tentative):
- Adds support for OS specific I/O multiplexing stuff (Linux epoll() and FreeBSD kqueue()) in addition to existing select();
- LDAP support;
- Database (MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQLite) support.
- Support for draft-ietf-behave-nat-behavior-discovery;
- Specify range port syntax for denied host in configuration file;
- Add mecanisms to support other methods to get the accounts (databases, PAM, XML, ...);
- Think about replace linked-list by hashtable;
- Other packages (OpenSuse, Red Hat, ...);
- Add a userspace system to simulate timer_create/timer_delete and realtime signals for MacOS X;
- Add a userspace system to simulate timer_create/timer_delete and realtime signals for Microsoft Windows;
- Your ideas here.